Donjon Calendar to Fantasy Grounds Calendar module converter
This utility converts the calendar code produced by Donjon's calendar creator into a working Fantasy Grounds calendar module. https://donjon.bin.sh/fantasy/calendar/
- Visit donjon's calendar generator and prepare a calendar.
- When complete, click on the Save/Restore tab
- Copy the code in the box
- On this page, fill in a name for the calendar, and paste the code into the calendar code field.
- Click the Submit button
- Extract the downloaded zip file and copy the module into your Fantasy Grounds modules folder
- Download the Generic Lunar Day Handler extension for fantasy grounds https://mattekure.com/donjon2fg/Generic_Lunar_Day_Handler.ext
- Install the Generic Lunar Day Handler extension into the Fantasy Grounds extensions folder
- When loading your campaign, ensure that the extension is enabled. It is listed as Calendar - Generic Lunar Day
This converter does not currently allow non-ascii code (unicode) characters.
Due to limitations in the Fantasy Grounds calendar code, this converter cannot convert ALL features available on donjons calendar generator into the Fantasy Grounds module. List of changes:
- Moon entries are not imported. They are completly ignored.
- Celestial events are not imported. They are completly ignored.
- Notes entered onto calendar days will be converted into Holiday entries. It doesnt matter what year the note is written on, the holiday will be defined every year on the specified month/day.
For support with this website or the extension, please visit the discord at https://discord.gg/FVgtecr and ask for user mattekure.
Donate via paypal